The Matthew Shepard Foundation Leadership Council is an extraordinary group of donors who help fund the important work of the Foundation through annual gifts of $1,000 or more. The funds raised through the leadership Council directly support our wide-ranging programs, which focus on Erasing Hate in our society, with programs such as MatthewsPlace.com, the Laramie Project, Erase Hate Community Discussion and ensuring equality for all GLBT Americans.
By becoming a member of the Leadership Council, you join a prestigious group of contributors playing a critical role in providing the financial leadership that makes the work of the Matthew Shepard Foundation possible.
Register Now to Join the Leadership Council Member’s Only Section
The Leadership Council webpage is a members only portion of the website that gives Leadership Council members an inside look at the workings of the foundation. Complete with weekly Executive Director updates, bi-monthly podcast and/or chat sessions with a foundation staff member, as well as advanced ticketing opportunities for all Matthew Shepard events.
Your donation of $1,000 or more supports the following Matthew Shepard Foundation programs:
Join the Leadership Council today and receive:
All Leadership Council Members ($1,000 or more annually) receive the following:
• Recognition as a Major Donor, listed in the Matthew Shepard Foundation Annual Report, all event programs and the winter edition of Erasing Hate, our bi- annual newsletter.
• Invitations to the Annual Leadership Council VIP Reception
• Subscription to Members only section of the website.
• A copy of the Matthew Shepard Foundation Year End Report.
• Electronic publications – subscriptions to all electronic newsletters of the
Matthew Shepard Foundation, plus special Leadership Council e-newsletters.
• Advance notice of Matthew Shepard Foundation events.
• An autographed book of Judy Shepard’s memoir The Meaning of Matthew
Donors at the $2,500 – $4,999 level also receive:
• A complimentary copy of our Erase Hate Resource Kit sent to the school of your choice (customized for elementary, middle or high school – may contain Small Bear Big Dreams programs, Erase Hate wristbands, Matthew Shepard Foundation poster series and other materials).
• Special opportunities to meet with Judy Shepard and senior Matthew Shepard Foundation staff
Donors at the $5,000 – $9,999 level receive these additional benefits:
• Advance purchase opportunities for tickets to Matthew Shepard Foundation events
Donors at the $10,000 – $24,999 level receive the above benefits plus:
• 2 VIP tickets to both the Matthew Shepard Foundation Bear To Make A Difference events
• Half-page ad in all Matthew Shepard Foundation Event program books
Donors at the $25,000 or above level also receive:
• 4 VIP tickets to the Matthew Shepard Foundation Bear To Make A Difference event
• Full-page ad in all Matthew Shepard Foundation event program books