The Matthew Shepard Foundation is proud to support and educate people all over the world on LGBTQ+ issues and civil rights. To learn more about the Foundation, please submit the following form.
Some of our most common inquiries include, but aren’t limited to:
- Student projects and research reports
- In-depth knowledge on the Shepard-Byrd Act and hate crimes reporting and prevention
- Matthew’s story and the Foundation’s beginnings
- Learn more about supporting, participating in and enhancing our programs
- Hosting or sponsoring an event to benefit the Foundation
- Donation questions and specialized giving requests
For resource requests and on-site production assistance for The Laramie Project, visit our Laramie Project Support page.
For photo, interview or general media requests, use our Media Inquiries form.
For more information on how to get involved, join our Volunteer list.