The Matthew Shepard Foundation has opportunities for volunteers to support our mission through a variety of administrative, programmatic and event functions. This includes but is not limited to:
- Assisting in mailings for newsletters and holiday cards
- Pursuing items to be included in the silent auction at our Annual Honors Gala
- Promoting our mission at public events like PrideFest or productions of The Laramie Project
- Assisting staff with guest services, event setup and ticket sales
- Canvassing and community engagement to generate awareness for programs and upcoming events
View Volunteer Opportunity Calendar
Fill out the form on this page to join our list of volunteers and receive updates about new or upcoming opportunities in your area.
We welcome all volunteers and do not discriminate based on race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, or veteran status.