Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive.
The Matthew Shepard Foundation’s longstanding mission is to erase hate by replacing it with understanding, compassion and acceptance. Through local, regional and national outreach, we empower individuals to find their voice to create change and challenge communities to identify and address hate that lives within their schools, neighborhoods and homes.
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: MSF Partners with onePULSE for Laramie Project Fundraiser November 13, 2017
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: MSF and MillerLite Team Up for Hate Crimes Training November 7, 2017
- Press Release: Enhancing the Response to Hate Crimes September 29, 2017
- Thoughts from MSF on 9/11 September 6, 2017
- Is Charlottesville a Hate Crime? August 14, 2017