Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive.
The Matthew Shepard Foundation’s longstanding mission is to erase hate by replacing it with understanding, compassion and acceptance. Through local, regional and national outreach, we empower individuals to find their voice to create change and challenge communities to identify and address hate that lives within their schools, neighborhoods and homes.
- Holiday Message from Judy Shepard December 24, 2018
- My Friend Matt’s 42nd Birthday November 29, 2018
- #GivingTuesday November 27, 2018
- FBI’s 2017 Hate Crimes Report Information November 13, 2018
- Matthew Shepard to be Interred at Washington National Cathedral October 11, 2018