The 21 Point Breakfast is a special breakfast summit to learn about hate crimes in our community. Taking place on January 30th, 2018 at the Westin Downtown Denver.
The Matthew Shepard Foundation’s longstanding mission is to erase hate by replacing it with understanding, compassion and acceptance. Through local, regional and national outreach, we empower individuals to find their voice to create change and challenge communities to identify and address hate that lives within their schools, neighborhoods and homes.
- 7 Banned Words; 1 Ugly Sentiment December 18, 2017
- ANNOUNCING: The Erase Hate in Business Campaign December 7, 2017
- Happy Thanksgiving from MSF! November 23, 2017
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: MSF Partners with onePULSE for Laramie Project Fundraiser November 13, 2017
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: MSF and MillerLite Team Up for Hate Crimes Training November 7, 2017